Applications and Features
The Shop Pro is a multipurpose shop floor tool, custom designed to remove water and contaminants from a diesel fuel tank, transfer diesel fuel and prime heavy duty diesel engines including the Detroit Diesel DD13/DD15/DD16 engine line. What makes the Shop Pro unique is that it can be used to prime heavy duty diesel engines using on-board fuel; no need to use additional fuel to prime.
Shop Pro models can be purchased through the DAVCO web store and OEM Dealers.
Shop Pro Videos
- Primes engines after service
- Eliminates the use of hand priming pumps after performing maintenance
- Uses onboard fuel to prime engines and filters, avoids the hassle of keeping reserve fuel on hand
- Use on service trucks (ST)— with a 4.8 amp draw, a generator or high capacity inverter can be used
- Eliminates cross contamination of fuel.
- Filters and transfers fuel in one operation
- Transfers fuel to repair tanks or crossover lines
- Transfers fuel for trucks being sold or taken out of service
- Removes contaminated fuel, sediment and water from fuel tanks of diesel powered equipment or from diesel storage tanks
- Cleans fuel tanks during service — can be a value added service or a new revenue stream
- Eliminates downtime due to fuel contamination
- Custom design with heavy duty construction
- Portable and self-contained
- Integrated drip reservoirs with drains
- UL listed, rear-facing receptacle
- Waterproof ON/OFF switch
- 120 VAC: Can be used on the shop floor; it can also be used with a generator or high capacity inverter that supports a 4.8 amp draw
- 12 VDC: Can be used with a service truck or other mobile 12 VDC connection
DAVCO Fuel Processor
- All-in-one fuel filter and water separator for diesel engine applications
- “SEEING IS BELIEVING®” Clear cover provides instant visual indication of filter life
- “Best in Class” filtration and water separation
- B20 Biodiesel compatible
Pump and Motor
- Electric motor/pump combination rated for continuous operation
- 120VAC: 115 GPH
- 12VDC: 91 GPH
- Motor is UL listed and CSA approved
Models and Product Literature
Shop Pro Service PartsIf you need additonal assistance, please call Customer Service at 1-800-328-2611. These are DAVCO branded models. If you have a model with different branding, contact customer service for further information.
|Model Features||Form Number (pdf format)|
|Shop Pro FXP, 120VDC, Parts for FXP, FXP 95, MX with all attachments and fittings shown||F3287|
|Shop Pro FXP, 120VDC||F3151|
|Shop Pro FXP, 12VDC||F3264|
|Shop Pro FXP, 120VDC with Pressure Regulator||F3262|
|Shop Pro MX, 120VDC with Pressure Regulator for Paccar MX Engines||F3278|
|Shop Pro ST, without Pressure Regulator||F3265|
|Shop Pro ST, with Pressure Regulator||F3266|
|Shop Pro FXP 95, 95 PSI, No Regulator, 120VDC||F3274|
|Shop Pro FXP 95, With 50-95 PSI Regulator, 120VDC||F3272|
|Filter Replacement||P/N to Order|
|Filters for Shop Pro FXP||Fleetguard FS19915|
|Filter for Shop Pro ST||Fleetguard FS19624|
Upgrade Kits for Shop Pro FXP
Upgrade Shop Pro FXP to 95 psi for complete fuel system priming for DD Series engines. Kits can be ordered to upgrade either the FXP with a regulator
Upgrade Pump on Shop Pro FXP without regulator: Instructions for installing upgrade kit - upgrade the pump on the Shop Pro FXP to 95 psi.
Note: After upgrading to the 95 psi pump, the Shop Pro FXP should be used only on DD engines for complete fuel system priming. This does not effect the fuel transfer or fuel sweeping functions of the Shop Pro FXP.
Upgrade Pump on Shop Pro FXP with regulator: Instructions for installing upgrade kit - upgrade to 50/95 psi pump and regulator.
Note: The 95 psi setting should be used only on DD engines for complete fuel system priming.